2+ Extra Fitness
2-way rotational crossbreeding program using Norwegian Red and Holstein. Breeding the F1 cow (50% NRF x 50% H) to NRF and then alternating between NRF and Holstein.
Breeds used in 2+ Extra Fitness:
- Norwegian Red (NRF): A high producing dairy breed from Norway. Developed for functionality and production. Superior for health and fertility.
- Holstein (H): Most common dairy breed worldwide with very high production, excellent udders and type.
2+ Extra Fitness will give:
- Extreme fertility, calving ease and survival
- Increased resistance to mastitis and other diseases
- Moderate size cow with great feet and legs
- Similar solids production to Holsteins